¡Ilumina, reabastece y protege la piel de invierno!
Winter weather has arrived—bringing with it those harsh drying winds and that blasting indoor heat.
Wind and heat can result in itchy, irritated skin that not only feels uncomfortable—but also looks very unattractive.
A continuación se presentan algunos consejos sencillos que le ayudarán a mantenerse bella este invierno. Después de todo, puede hacer frío, ¡pero eso no significa que deba lidiar con la incomodidad y la fealdad de la piel seca y descamada en invierno!
- Take quick showers and baths - You may enjoy the feeling of relaxing for a good, long while in a hot tub or shower; but all that steaming, hot water can actually strip your skin of natural oils and the protective moisture it needs during the winter.
- Do not expose you skin to freezing cold air – keep your body, hands and face covered as freezing temps on the skin have an extremely drying effect.
- Pay attention to labels and avoid cosmetics that contain alcohol - Alcohol applied to the skin is extremely drying.
- Cut down on caffeinated beverages and alcohol - caffeine and alcohol have a diuretic effect on the body, which means, in the simplest of terms, they dry out the skin.
- Use premium quality products that will gently exfoliate, deeply moisturize and totally protect the skin — such as the MD Beauty Essentials Bundle.
If you are serious about saying "goodbye to dry", Dr. Susan Lin recommends adding three customer-favorite products to your daily routine of cleansing and moisturizing. These three products, known as the MD Beauty Essentials Bundle, includes the best enzyme peel mask, the MD Vitamin C Serum, and the MD Flawless Factor Tinted Cream.
Brightening winter skin starts with the gentle exfoliation of the MD Enzyme Peeling Mask. This mask accelerates the process of skin cell replacement to bring forth newer, plumper cells and to rid the skin of the older, dead cells. Made with Papain and Bromelain enzymes from papaya and pineapple, this peeling mask is a natural way to cleanse and rejuvenate tired looking skin. Unlike scrubs, enzyme peels can accomplish exfoliation much faster and gentler to loosen and remove dead skin cells, promote younger cells, diminish age spots, reduce fine lines and discoloration without any harsh chemicals.
Follow with the MD Suero de vitamina C para pieles sensibles This lightweight serum penetrates deep into the skin to moisturize, help support collagen production, increase skin firmness and elasticity and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while repairing and preventing sun-damage. Vitamin C is considered to be a powerful antioxidant that provides natural protection from UV rays and infrared radiation. This must-have serum delivers a firm, supple, luminous complexion over time.
Finish with the top-rated MD Flawless Factor all-in-one tinted cream. This customer-favorite cream instantly minimizes the appearance of pores, reduces imperfections and blemishes while providing buildable coverage with anti-aging benefits. Broad spectrum SPF 35PA+++ protects the skin from the sun’s harmful rays. While most people consider a light tinted moisturizer just for the summer months, it’s actually perfect for protecting your skin while keeping it fresh-looking in the winter.
MD Beauty Essentials Bundle, $159.99
Hurry! Now through January 31 when you purchase the MD Beauty Essentials Bundle (including the MD Vitamin C serum and MD Flawless Factor tinted cream), you will receive a full size MD Enzyme Peeling mask—value of $35—absolutely FREE!